I don't know if you've heard about the new Alpinestars SMX-1 Air V2 gloves, gloves that were already on the market with the previous version and that are now also destined to become best sellers, thanks, among other things, to their very good value for money. We tell you everything in this post.
Oh dear, we have run out of this size. Shall we let you know when it’s available?
We have these similar products available
Alpinestars SMX-1 Air V2 Gloves Black / Yellow Fluo. Short gloves with an aggressive design made in a combination of leather and 3D mesh. the innovative Alpinestars carbon knuckle protector and reinforcements in critical areas. The SMX-1 Air V2 offer excellent levels of comfort, lightness and optimum ventilation.
- Made of leather and 3D mesh for durability, abrasion resistance and high levels of breathability.
- Strategically placed perforations to help keep the hands cool when riding.
- Reinforcements on the palm and thumb for maximum grip.
- Synthetic leather reinforcements and padding on the external part of the hand that provide the maximum abrasion resistance.
- The carbon protection on the knuckles provides exceptional protection against impacts and abrasion.
- Padding on the fingers for greater comfort.
- Gloves certified according to standard CE - Cat. II Level 1.
- Pre-curved fingers to reduce pilot’s fatigue while riding.
- Main body made of ventilated mesh and perforated leather.
- Velcro closure for a secure and custom fit.
- Elastic inserts in the cuff and fingers for greater flexibility and comfort when riding.
- Elasticated panel between the palm and thumb for greater comfort and freedom of movement.
- Index fingertip compatible with touch screens for use with smartphones and GPS systems.
- CE EPI EN13594-2015
Customers who purchased this, also purchased
Ask the community
Ask the Motocard community
Do you have a doubt about this product? Ask our community