The Alpinestars SP-8 V2 leather gloves are one of the most popular models from the Italian brand. These gloves have a very good value for money thanks to a design which is totally versatile, offering sport-touring performances at a moderate price.
Oh dear, we have run out of this size. Shall we let you know when it’s available?
We have these similar products available
Alpinestars SP-8 V2 Gloves Black / White / Yellow Fluo. Constructed from highly abrasion resistant goatskin with TPU knuckle protection. The SP-8 V2 offers high levels of protection, movement and comfort. With a pre-shaped finger construction and a Velcro® closure on the sleeve.
- Premium goatskin construction is durable and offers excellent abrasion resistance.
- Perforated leather inserts strategically placed which help to keep the hands cool when riding.
- Synthetic leather reinforcements on the palm and the more critical external parts of the hand to provide maximum abrasion resistance.
- TPU knuckle protector affords superb performance against repeated impacts.
- EVA foam padding reinforcements on wrist, back of hand, fingers and palm for comfort and abrasion performance.
- Alpinestars’ patented third and fourth finger bridge prevents seam failure and finger separation in the event of a slide.
- Large Velcro® closure in the sleeve and stretch cuff to keep the glove from coming off.
- Pre-curved fingers to reduces rider fatigue.
- Printed and embroidered logos on wrist and fingers.
- Touch screen compatible index fingertip for using smartphones and GPS systems.
- Reflective details for greater visibility for night riding and under poor light.
- CE EPI Level 1
Customers who purchased this, also purchased
Ask the community
Ask the Motocard community
Do you have a doubt about this product? Ask our community