Choose your size
Alpinestars SP-8 V3 Gloves Black. Racing gloves made of highly abrasion resistant, high quality goatskin and synthetic leather. They incorporate dual density SP knuckle protectors and strategically placed reinforcements and padding. The SP-8 V3 have been designed with a new construction pattern with reduced seams to offer high levels of freedom of movement and comfort.
- The premium quality goatskin construction is very comfortable, durable and offers excellent resistance to abrasion.
- Perforated leather inserts on the cuff and finger walls that help keep your hands cool when riding.
- Microfiber and PU reinforcements on palm and thumb for grip and durability.
- Palm and landing zones in premium synthetic suede for greater comfort, grip and durability.
- MotoGP-derived dual-density SP knuckle protector offers excellent impact performance.
- Airshield reinforcement on the palm for comfort and performance against abrasion.
- Alpinestars patented 4th and 5th finger bridge to prevent twisting during impact.
- Long cuff to offer greater coverage.
- Wide stretch panel between the palm and thumb for greater comfort and freedom of movement.
- Wide Velcro® closure in the sleeve area and elastic at the wrist to prevent the glove from coming off.
- Anatomical finger design and external seams for greater comfort and fit.
- Touchscreen compatible index fingertip for use with smartphones and GPS systems.
- Certified according to standard CE EN 13594/2015 Level 1 KP.
- CE EPI EN13594-2015
|Riding Style||Sport / Racing Touring|
|Homologation||CE EPI EN13594-2015|
|Reference||G.AL.SP8 V3 NEGRO-10|