Gloves made of full grain leather, with perforations and mesh insertions for superb ventilation. With carbon knuckle protections, TPU slider on the palm and reinforcement padding for greater safety and abrasion resistance.
- Mainly made of full grain leather, flexible and durable; with mesh inserts and strategically placed perforations in the leather for good air flow.
- Microfibre reinforcements on the palm for maximum grip.
- Reinforcing leather panel on the outer edge of the hand for superb abrasion resistance.
- Carbon knuckle protection, with over-injected TPU, for high performance in the event of an impact.
- Injected TPU slider on the palm; affords high abrasion and impact resistance.
- EVA foam padding on the palm, fingers and upper for extra protection.
- Bridge between the 4th and 5th finger, patented by Alpinestars, that prevents twisting and excessive separation of the fingers in the event of a fall.
- Accordion panels and Lycra gusset on the fingers for greater flexibility.
- Neoprene finished cuffs. With Velcro® closure and TPR pull for a perfect fit.The exterior part is longer for greater protection of the wrist bones.
- Pre-curved fingers to reduce rider fatigue whilst riding.
- Touch screen compatible index fingertip.
- CE EPI Level 1