Klarna.: Pay interest-free in 3 installments of £102.06.
Choose your size
Alpinestars Supertech Gloves Black / Yellow Fluo / Red. Developed and tested in MotoGP, the Supertech incorporate very advanced technical features to offer superior performance. Made of premium quality leather for greater comfort and durability, including the new dual density DFS knuckle protector. CE certified (Level 2), affording great sensitivity with the bike's controls.
- Made of very flexible and durable full grain cowhide and kangaroo skin for superior performance.
- Preformed leather panels in the fingers and thumb for greater sensitivity and feel with the levers.
- Ergonomic Keprotech reinforcements in the palm and on the outer edge of the hand for greater durability and abrasion resistance in key impact points.
- Localised perforations on the palm rear of the hand and finger walls for greater air flow.
- Alpinestars Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) on the knuckles, made of dual density polymer for greater protection against impacts. With moulded air inlets for greater cooling and ventilation.
- Patented Alpinestars bridge between the 4th and 5th finger to prevent separation of the fingers and limit torsion in the event of a fall.
- Ergonomic cuff designed with a dual closure and an injected TPU logo which wraps around the wrist Affording great abrasion and impact resistance. With a highly adherent Velcro closure for a secure, custom fit.
- TPU sliders on the palm and fingers strategically placed for superior impact and abrasion resistance.
- Integrated Kevlar®: Kevlar® inner lining on the back of the hand and the thumb, and Kevlar inner lining in the little finger for greater abrasion resistance.
- Gloves certified to standard CE-Cat. II Level 2.
- Pre-curved finger construction to reduce fatigue.
- Accordion leather stretch inserts on the fingers and thumb for greater comfort and freedom of movement.
- Stretch panel on the palm for greater comfort and freedom of movement.
- Main closure with Velcro adjustment on the cuff. Velcro wrist strap to avoid the glove coming off.
- CE EPI Level 2