Product currently unavailable
Alpinestars Twin Ring Gloves Black / Red (MM93 Collection). Medium shaft racing gloves made of highly abrasion resistant leather with perforation and padded reinforcements in key impact areas. With DFS knuckle protection made of dual density polymer and the Alpinestars patented finger bridge. The Twin Ring afford superb levels of protection and comfort. It’s the perfect glove for racing or naked bike fans.
- Mainly made of very durable premium leather. Palm made of very comfortable and abrasion resistant leather.
- Perforated leather inserts strategically placed to help keep the hands cool whilst riding.
- Elastomer reinforcements on the palm and thumb for maximum grip.
- Synthetic leather reinforcements on the palm and more critical areas of the external part of the hand that afford maximum abrasion resistance.
- Alpinestars Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) on the knuckles, made of dual density polymer for greater protection against impacts. With moulded air inlets for greater cooling and ventilation.
- Patented Alpinestars bridge between the 4th and 5th finger to prevent separation of the fingers and limit torsion in the event of a fall.
- Gloves certified to standard CE-Cat. II Level 1.
- Accordion leather stretch inserts on the fingers and thumb for greater comfort and freedom of movement.
- Pre-curved finger construction to reduce fatigue.
- Stretch panel on the palm and thumb for greater comfort and freedom of movement.
- 3 mm padding on the fingers for greater comfort and impact absorption.
- Touch screen compatible index finger for using smartphones and GPS systems.
- Main closure with Velcro adjustment on the cuff. Velcro wrist strap to avoid the glove coming off.
- CE EPI EN13594-2015
|Riding Style||Sport / Racing Touring|
|Homologation||CE EPI EN13594-2015|
|EAN||8059175000881 8059175000898 8059175000904 8059175000911 8059175000928 8059175000935|