Alpinestars Vega V2 Drystar Gloves Black. Touring gloves ideal for riding in cold climates. With an exclusive Alpinestars waterproof Drystar® membrane and Thinsulate® thermal lining, affording extraordinary thermal insulation. With an innovative flexible PU protector on the knuckles and the index fingertip is touch screen compatible.
- Made of Softshell with leather inserts.
- Waterproof and breathable Drystar® lining.
- The goatskin palm has synthetic suede reinforcements for greater durability and abrasion resistance.
- Finger sides in stretch fabric for maximum comfort and flexibility.
- New knuckle protector, very flexible made of semi-transparent PU.
- The patented Alpinestars bridge between the 4th and 5th finger prevents excessive torsion and separation of the fingers in an accident.
- Synthetic leather reinforcements and stiff palm reinforcement for greater abrasion resistance.
- Reinforcements in the palm and thumb for maximum grip.
- Foam padding on the fingers for greater protection and comfort.
- Gloves certified to standard CE – Cat. II Level .
- Thinsulate® thermal insulation (80g) to keep the hands warm.
- Long cuff with ergonomic main closure with Velcro® adjustment and Velcro strap to avoid the gloves coming off.
- Accordion stretch inserts on the fingers for greater manoeuvrability and comfort.
- Touch screen compatible index fingertip (Smartphones and GPS systems).
- Reflective details for greater visibility for night riding and under poor light.
- CE EPI EN13594-2015