Alpinestars WR-2 V2 Gore-Tex Gore Grip Gloves Black. Touring gloves with Gore-Tex® membrane and Gore Grip technology; they stand out for offering a good grip, and optimal touch without compromising the waterproofing. Made in a combination of softshell and leather with the palm in goatskin, incorporating a stiff protector on the knuckles and the index fingertip is compatible with touch screens.
- Back designed in a combination of leather and softshell.
- Palm made of soft goatskin; provides excellent abrasion resistance.
- Gore-Tex® membrane (100% waterproof and breathable) with Gore Grip technology consisting of the binding of various layers of the glove which are usually loose to avoid movement between them and reduce thickness. The result is optimum feel and greater dexterity for a secure grip. And all this without sacrificing the Impermeability afforded by the Gore-Tex® membrane.
- Primaloft® 80g. Insulation for unbeatable thermal performance. Thanks to the use of ultra-light fibres, helps to reduce the weight of the glove.
- Reinforcement on palm and thumb for an enhanced grip.
- PU-clad synthetic leather reinforcement on the palm for greater abrasion resistance.
- Foam padding on the fingers and thumb for increased protection and comfort.
- Stiff knuckle protector coated in Airshield.
- Alpinestars’ patented 4th and 5th finger-bridge prevents twisting and finger separation in the event of a fall.
- Airshield reinforcements that provide maximum abrasion resistance in critical areas of impact.
- Stretch fabric in the finger walls to provide added flexibility.
- Gloves certified according to normative CE - Cat. II Level 1.
- Elasticated fabric accordion inserts in the fingers for increased manoeuvrability and comfort.
- Index fingertip compatible with touch screens (GPS systems, and smartphones).
- Long cuff with ergonomic main closure with Velcro® fit and Velcro wrist strap to avoid the glove coming off.
- Reflective details for greater visibility for night riding and under poor light.
- CE EPI EN13594-2015
|Touring Trail / Adventure
|CE EPI EN13594-2015
|G.AL.WR-2V2 GTX NEGRO-10