If you are a follower of our blog you will already know what we are going to tell you: having quality gloves is important for your safety and having a good grip at the controls of your motorcycle. These Dainese 4 Stroke Evo are an excellent option if you are looking for a short cane, leather gloves with a strong hard point on their design.
Oh dear, we have run out of this size. Shall we let you know when it’s available?
We have these similar products available
Dainese 4 Stroke Evo CE Gloves Black. Gloves short design aggressive, designed to meet the needs of the most demanding riders. Offer a high technical level, thanks to inserts composed of stainless steel and TPR knuckles and back, to inserts in thermoplastic resin at the joints of the fingers, and Distortion Control on the little finger. They stand out for offering excellent ergonomics and comfort.
- Skin vaccine.
- Palm in goat skin.
- Fabric of high tenacity.
- Pre-shaped composite inserts made of thermoplastic resin and stainless steel on the knuckles and upper.
- Thermoplastic polyurethane inserts on the palm and wrist.
- Thermoplastic resin inserts on the finger joints and the outer part of the little finger.
- Distortion Control on the little finger.
- Single leather panel on the side of the hand.
- Microelastic inserts.
- Soft Inserts.
- Elasticated inserts.
- Pre-curved fingers.
- Reinforced palm.
- Micro-injected palm reinforcement.
- Wrist strap that avoids glove coming off..
- Micro-perforated rear.
- Gloves certified according to normative CE - Cat. II Pr-EN 13594/2015.
- CE EPI EN13594-2015
Customers who purchased this, also purchased
Ask the community
Ask the Motocard community
Do you have a doubt about this product? Ask our community