. Short leather gloves, with CE certification, designed to meet the needs of the most demanding riders. Affording a high technical level, thanks to the stainless steel and TPR composite inserts on the knuckles and uppers, the thermoplastic resin inserts in the finger joints, the new outer reinforcement of the little finger and to the Distortion control. The ergonomics and the comfort are guaranteed by the stretch inserts, the pre-curved fingers and the Microelastic inserts. The reinforced leather palm and the micro-injected insert afford superb grip.
- Cow hide.
- Goatskin palm.
- Reinforced palm.
- Single leather panel on the side of the hand.
Comfort & Temperature
- Microelastic inserts.
- Stretch inserts.
- Pre-curved fingers.
- Micro-injected palm reinforcement.
- Fretwork inside the fingers.
- Micro-perforated leather panel on the upper.
- Wrist strap that avoids glove coming off.
- Pre-shaped composite inserts made of thermoplastic resin and stainless steel on the knuckles and upper.
- Thermoplastic resin inserts on the finger joints and the outer part of the little finger.
- Thermoplastic polyurethane inserts on the palm and wrist.
- Distortion Control on the little finger.
- Gloves certified according to normative CE - Cat. II - Pr-EN 13594/2010 Level 1.
- CE EPI