Product currently unavailable
Dainese 4 Stroke Long White / Red / Black Gloves. Long leather gloves, designed for the needs of the most demanding riders. The Dainese 4 Stroke Long is a sports glove which affords a high technical level and an optimum combination between protection, durability and comfort. Made of cowhide, high tenacity fabric and with a soft goatskin palm. With a stainless steel and thermoplastic resin protector on the knuckles and upper part of the hand, polyurethane inserts and Distortion Control on the little finger.
- Soft Goatskin palm.
- High tenacity fabric.
- Elastic inserts.
- Pre-curved fingers.
- Soft inserts.
- Microelastic elasticated inserts.
- Microinjection reinforcements on the palm.
- Inner part of the fingers perforated.
- Wrist regulation pull tab.
- Reinforced palm.
- Pre-formed stainless steel and thermoplastic resin composite inserts on the knuckles, and the back for great abrasion and impact resistance.
- Thermoplastic resin inserts in the other fingers and the outside of the little finger.
- Polyurethane inserts on the palm and wrist.
- Single leather panel on the side of the hand for greater abrasion and tear resistance.
- Distortion Control on the little finger (improves hold of this finger).
- Wrist hold strap to keep glove on.
- Gloves certified to standard CE-Cat.II-Pr-EN 13594 Level 1.
|Riding Style||Sport / Racing|
|Reference||G.DA.4-STROKE L B/R/N-878|