Dainese Carbon 3 Short Gloves Black / Black. Short, aggressive style gloves that are characterized by excellent ventilation and a high level of safety. They are made of sheep skin with the palm in goatskin with reinforcements and they have a carbon protector on the knuckles, polyurethane inserts and Distortion Control. They have mesh inserts on the back for excellent breathability.
- Micro sheep skin.
- Inserts in mesh fabric
- Palm in Amica suede, very soft.
- Neoprene wrist.
- Elasticated inserts.
- Pre-curved fingers.
- Soft inserts
- Microelastic Inserts.
- Perforations on the inside of the fingers for greater breathability.
- Reinforcement in goatskin between index finger, thumb and palm.
- Adjustable strap with Velcro on the wrist.
- Carbon fibre composite inserts on the knuckles to provide a great resistance to abrasion and impacts.
- Polyurethane inserts in the joints of the other fingers and in the palm.
- Single leather panel on the side of the hand for greater abrasion resistance and tear strength.
- Distortion Control on the little finger (improves the grip of this finger).
- Gloves certified according to standard CE - Cat. II - Pr-EN 13594/2015 Level 1.
- CE EPI EN13594-2015