The Dainese Carbon D1 Long glove is a sports glove which offers the optimum combination of protection, durability and comfort. They are made of goatskin with reinforcements on the palm, index finger and thumb. With carbon knuckle protector, polyurethane insets and Distortion Control.
- Micro sheep leather.
- Very soft Amica palm.
- Stretch inserts.
- Pre-curved fingers.
- Soft inserts.
- Bi-axial stretch inserts.
- Perforations on the inside of the fingers for greater breathability.
- Wrist regulation pull tab.
- Silicone inserts on the fingertips to favour grip.
- Padded reinforcements on the upper part of the cuff.
- Carbon fibre composite inserts on the knuckles for great abrasion and impact absorption.
- Polyurethane inserts in the finger joints and palm.
- Single leather panel on the side of the hand for greater abrasion and tear resistance.
- Goatskin reinforcement on the palm, index finger and thumb.
- Distortion Control on the little finger (improves this finger's grip).
- Holding strap on the wrist to avoid the glove coming off.
- Gloves certified to standard CE-Cat.II-Pr-EN 13594/21 Level 1.
- CE EPI