Dainese Druid 3 Gloves Black / Black. Sports glove that affords an optimum combination between protection and superb levels of grip for the most demanding riders. Made of sheepskin with a soft goatskin palm with reinforcements. With a carbon protector on the knuckles and upper part of the hand, polyurethane inserts and Distortion Control. They stand out for affording superb comfort and fit.
- Micro sheepskin.
- Soft Goatskin palm.
- Elastic inserts.
- Pre-curved fingers.
- Soft inserts.
- Micro-injected reinforcement on the palm.
- Perforations on the inside of the fingers for greater breathability.
- Wrist regulation pull tab.
- Goatskin reinforcement between the thumb, the index finger and the palm.
- Reinforcement on the upper part of the cuff.
- Elastic insert on the outside of the thumb.
- Pre-shaped reinforcement on the upper part of the cuff.
- Quadruple stretch panel between the knuckles and the rear of the glove.
- Carbon fibre composite inserts on the knuckles, and the back for great abrasion and impact resistance.
- Polyurethane inserts on the finger joints and palm.
- Single leather panel on the side of the hand for greater abrasion and tear resistance.
- Thermoplastic resin inserts in the outer part of the little finger.
- Distortion Control on the little finger (improves hold of this finger).
- Wrist hold strap to keep glove on.
- Gloves certified to standard CE-Cat.II-Pr-EN 13594/2015 Level 1.
- CE EPI EN13594-2015
|Riding Style||Sport / Racing|
|Homologation||CE EPI EN13594-2015|
|EAN||8051019239112 8051019239174 8051019239129 8051019239150 8051019239143 8051019239136 8051019239167|