Dainese Full Metal 6 Gloves Replica Rossi VR46. The Full Metal 6 represent the maximum level of technology and experience of Dainese in racing applied to a glove, to give the rider the best level of safety and comfort whilst riding. Made of goat skin with reinforcements in the palm, incorporating fibre aramid stitching for greater durability. They offer technical solutions derived from ergonomic studies of and the study of the critical points in the case of a fall. Incorporating new, strategically located elastic inserts and equipped with new carbon fibre inserts and reinforcements in the cuff area. It is the evolution of the successful Full Metal D1 model.
- Aramid fibre stitching.
- Very soft, dyed goatskin palm.
- Stretch inserts.
- Pre-curved fingers.
- Pre-curved wrist.
- Soft inserts.
- Super Touch goatskin palm.
- Microelastic stretch inserts.
- Micro-injected palm reinforcement.
- Cuff regulation strap.
- Pre-shaped reinforcement on the upper part of the cuff.
- Quadruple stretch panel between the knuckles and the rear of the glove.
- Titanium and carbon fibre composite inserts on the knuckles and cuff affording great abrasion and impact resistance.
- Carbon fibre inserts on the finger joints and on the head of the Ulna.
- Polyurethane inserts on the palm.
- Thermo-plastic resin inserts on the outside of the little finger.
- Single leather panel on the side of the hand for greater abrasion and wear resistance.
- Leather reinforcements on the palm.
- Distortion Control on the little finger (improves its grip).
- Holding strap on the wrist to avoid the glove coming off.
- Certified according to normative CE 89/686 and PrEN 13594:2015.
- CE EPI EN13594-2015