Dainese Nembo Gore-Tex Gore Grip Gloves Black. Touring gloves with Gore-Tex® membrane and Gore Grip technology; they stand out for offering a good grip and optimum feel without compromising the waterproofing. With an Ergo-Techno protector on the knuckles, PU insert on the palm and strategically positioned reinforcements for excellent protection.
- Stretch fabric.
- Gore-Tex® membrane (100% breathable and waterproof) with Gore Grip technology: consisting in the binding of various layers of the glove which are normally loose in order to avoid movement between them and reduce thickness. The result is optimum feel and greater dexterity for a secure grip. And all this without renouncing the impermeability afforded by the Gore-Tex® membrane.
- Amica palm.
- Ergo-Techno protections on the knuckles.
- Polyurethane insert on the palm.
- Amica reinforcements.
Ergonomics and Comfort
- Pre-curved fingers
- Soft inserts.
- Elasticated inserts on the fingers for greater flexibility.
- Main closure with Velcro strap at the cuff.
- Velcro wrist strap to avoid the glove coming off.
- Detail on the left thumb to clean the helmet screen (Dainese Visor Wiper).
- Reflective details for greater visibility for night riding and under poor light.
- Compatible with the use of touch screens (Dainese Smart Touch).
- CE EPI EN13594-2015
|Riding Style||Touring Trail / Adventure|
|Homologation||CE EPI EN13594-2015|
|Reference||G.DA.NEMBO GTX NG/NG-631|