Oh dear, we have run out of this size. Shall we let you know when it’s available?
We have these similar products available
Dainese Steel-Pro Gloves Black / Anthracite. The Steel-Pro is the new sports glove of high technical level that incorporates the latest technology from Dainese applied to the circuits. Manufactured in goatskin, with a stainless steel and thermoplastic resin protector on the knuckles and back of the hand, polyurethane inserts and Distortion Control on the little finger. Designed to meet the needs of the most demanding riders and stand out for offering an optimal combination of protection, durability and comfort.
- Palm in very soft dyed goatskin.
- Elasticated inserts.
- Pre-curved fingers.
- Soft inserts.
- Microelastic inserts.
- Micro-injected reinforcement on the palm of the hand.
- Cuff adjustment strap.
- Elasticated inserts on the cuff.
- Pre-formed reinforcement on the upper part of the cuff.
- Quadruple stretch panel between the knuckles and the back of the glove.
- Pre-formed stainless steel and thermoplastic resin composite protectors on the knuckles and upper area to offer great resistance to abrasion and impacts.
- Thermoplastic resin inserts on the finger joints and on the head of the ulnar bone.
- Inserts in thermoplastic resin on the outside of little finger.
- Inserts in thermoplastic polyurethane on the palm.
- Single leather panel on the side of the hand for greater abrasion resistance and tear strength.
- Leather reinforcements on the palm.
- Distortion Control on the little finger (improves the grip of this finger).
- Velcro wrist strap to avoid the glove coming off.
- Perforations on the inside of the fingers for greater breathability.
- Gloves certified according to normative CE - Cat. II - Pr-EN 13594 Level 1.
- CE EPI EN13594-2015
Customers who purchased this, also purchased
Ask the community
Ask the Motocard community
Do you have a doubt about this product? Ask our community