Dainese Universe Gore-with Gore Grip Technology Gloves Black. Long winter gloves, made of goatskin with palm reinforcements. With Gore-Tex® membrane with Gore Grip technology; they stand out for affording a good grip and optimum feel without renouncing impermeability. Finishing these gloves: Techno protections on the knuckles, the Dainese Smart Touch and a practical screen wipe.
- Goatskin and Amica suede reinforcements on the palm and fingers.
- Techno thermoformed protections on the knuckles.
- Polyurethane inserts on the palm.
- Reinforced palm.
Ergonomics and Comfort
- Pre-curved fingers.
- Elasticated fabric inserts for greater comfort.
- Elasticated inserts.
- Soft inserts.
- Velcro wrist strap to avoid the glove coming off.
- Dual Velcro closure on the sleeve.
- Gore-Tex® membrane (100% breathable and waterproof) with Gore Grip technology: consisting in the binding of various layers of the glove which are normally loose in order to avoid movement between them and reduce thickness. The result is optimum renouncing impermeability m fell and greater dexterity for a secure grip. And all this without renouncing the impermeability afforded by the Gore-Tex® membrane.
- They allow you to use touch screen devices without having to take your gloves off thanks to the Dainese Smart Touch.
- Reflective details for greater visibility for night riding and under poor light.
- The left hand has a Visor Wiper, a soft and flexible TPR element to easily clean the dirt off the helmet screen.
- CE EPI EN13594-2015