Having good winter motorcycle gloves is primordial for not getting too cold and for being precise with our motorcycle’s controls. We always say: not being well kitted out can affect our comfort, but also our safety.
We have these similar products available
Garibaldi TCS Gloves Black. Heated gloves made of Nyspan® fabric with the palm in goatskin with reinforcements. Incorporating an autonomous rechargeable battery, with 3- heat positions and autonomy of 2.30 hours. The thermal padding with Primaloft® insulation and its waterproof and breathable Hipora membrane guarantees perfect comfort for colder days, and its integrated knuckle protector provides excellent protection.
- Made of Nyspan® fabric.
- Palm in premium goatskin with reinforcements.
- Hipora membrane, waterproof, windproof and breathable.
- Padded with Primaloft® thermal insulation.
- Very comfortable inner lining.
- Rigid protector of thermoplastic material on the knuckles for excellent protection against impact and abrasion. Coated with fabric for perfect integration to the aesthetics of the glove.
- Soft EVA protection coated in Superfabric®.
- EVA foam reinforcement in the cuff.
- Elasticated inserts in the fingers.
- Incorporating an autonomous rechargeable Li-ion 2200mAh battery, 7.4 W, and 3 heat positions, which can be activated using a pressure button on the wrist: 40 °C, 64ºC and 75ºC (100% intensity). Autonomy of 2.30 hours in the intermediate position of 64ºC (75% of maximum intensity). This battery is rechargeable (3.30 h). The button has a scale of integrated LEDS to indicate the intensity level.
- Silicone inserts on the fingertips to increase grip and control.
- Main Closure with Velcro® adjustment on the cuff and Velcro strap on the wrist to avoid the glove coming off.
- Reflective details for greater visibility for night riding and under poor light.
- Homologated according to regulations 13594:2015 - EC.
- CE EPI EN13594-2015
Customers who purchased this, also purchased
Ask the community
Ask the Motocard community
Do you have a doubt about this product? Ask our community