Fox VUE Goggles Red. The timing of the launch of the VUE model coincides with the return to competition of the German rider Ken Roczen. After countless hours of research, development and tests, we now have goggles that are up to the challenge that Ken Roczen faces; to win again after an injury that could have represented the end of his career.
- Pre-curved injected polycarbonate lens which protects against impacts and offers wide, clear vision.
- TruLock system, allows you to replace the lens very easily and quickly.
- The area in contact with the face is made of soft TPU and multiple layers of foam that extract the sweat and are perfectly adapted to the physiognomy of the rider.
- Frame made of ABS and Nylon to withstand possible impacts of soil or stones.
- The 360 ventilation system optimises the airflow to the interior of the goggles and prevents the lens from fogging up.
- The fastening strap, 45 mm high, has a silicon band for a secure, precise fit to the helmet.
|Riding Style||Motocross / Enduro|