We have these similar products available
Oakley Airbrake MX Troy Lee Design Patriot Goggles Red / White / Blue Prizm MX Torch Iridium. Not since the early days of the sport has a single goggle design brought so much innovation. Long ago, our founder developed and entirely new goggle that became a mainstay in the sport for 17 years. Now, with the Oakley Airbrake MX, we can see the future of MX goggles. The new Oakley Airbrake MX goggles are the new standard of protection, clarity, comfort and convenience.
This is the first-ever MX goggle with a lens made of injection-moulded Plutonite. That’s the most optically pure lens material ever utilized for MX goggles, and it’s insanely tough. Oakley Plutonite is the same ultra-tough material that shields the eyes of soldiers who can’t compromise on protection, and compared to the flimsy, flexible lenses found in other goggles, Airbrake MX makes you invincible.
Riders have to be ready to face whatever conditions Mother Nature throws down. That’s why Airbrake MX is armed with Oakley’s Switchlock Technology. It makes the process of lens changing fast and hassle-free, no more fumbling around to swap out a lens. When a lens is locked securely into the rigid O Matter frame, there is no bending or warping like inferior designs that distort vision. And Switchlock Technology lets you take advantage of our full armoury of premium lens tints. From daytime practice laps to the night-time main event, you can match your lens tint and adapt your vision perfectly to any environment.
The ordinary MX lenses are stamped from flat sheets of generic material then bent to fit into the goggle frame, and the result of that warping is visual distortion. Safety and performance demand true, accurate vision, so we injection-mould the lenses under extreme pressure to achieve a precise optical geometry. That means you see more detail, and you can believe what your eyes are telling you. It’s the ultimate in clarity and optical fidelity.
Field of Vision:
When a rider is on the track, he needs to be aware of who might be challenging his position. That’s why this sleek design extends peripheral vision to the absolute max. Airbrake MX also offers an optimized fit that takes into account the vertical frame orientation when the rider is in racing position, with bent elbows and crouched over the bars, positioning the lens up and in front of the eyes
This goggle is the culmination of every breakthrough we?ve made, including three decades of refinement in comfort and fit. It features an exoskeleton frame, with a durable yet lightweight O Matter exterior mated to a flexible urethane faceplate. The rigid outer frame holds the lens securely, and a pliable inner faceplate with plush, absorbent foam conforms to your face like it was made just for you.
We engineered this goggle for instant adaptability, and that goes beyond Switchlock inter-changeable lens technology. Airbrake MX is the Swiss Army knife of goggles. You can easily swap out replacement faceplates, outrigger configurations, and straps. It’s fully adaptable, configurable, serviceable. This is truly the one goggle that can do it all.
- Prizm MX lens that affords unprecedented control of light transmission, providing adjusted colours, maximum contrasts and great precision for enhanced visibility, especially for sports.
- Iridium coating designed to balance light transmission and reduce glare.
- The lens material (injection-moulded Plutonite®) provides 100% protection against UVA, UVB, UVC (tested from 190 to 380 nm) and harmful blue light (up to 400nm).
- Expanded lens volume for optimized peripheral vision.
- Anti-Fog coating.
- Integrated tear-off posts.
- Meets impact requirements based on ANSI Z87.1 and EN 1938:2010 standards (approval pending).
- Exoskeleton chassis construction combines rigid O Matter® exterior with a pliable thermoplastic urethane faceplate that conforms to your face comfortably.
- Dual Switchlock mechanisms lock the lens securely in place.
- Rigid O Matter® strap connections provide even distribution of goggle pressure.
- Twin surge ports at top of chassis to channel airflow into the helmet.
- Low-profile frame design provides increased visibility and improved helmet compatibility.
- All-day comfort of O-Hydrolix triple-layer foam with moisture wicking polar fleece lining.
- Matte black textured inner frame surface for glare reduction.
- Microcellular urethane lens gasket to seal out dust or moisture.
- Dual-adjustable strap with silicone lining for versatile, secure fit.
- Integrated Tear-off brackets.
- 7-pack of Oakley Laminated tear-offs.
- Microfiber pouch.
- Protective cover.
Customers who purchased this, also purchased
Ask the community
Ask the Motocard community
Do you have a doubt about this product? Ask our community