Klarna.: Pay interest-free in 3 installments of £102.88.
Choose your size
Agv AX9 Helmet Matte Carbon. The new AX9 is one of the most versatile helmets ever manufactured: it is prepared for everything, because it allows up to 4 different configurations. The AX9 can be used with or without a screen, with or without visor, or with the combination of both. With an advanced ventilation system and premium interior padding. This is an extremely lightweight and comfortable helmet designed to be used on any terrain under any circumstances.
- Outer shell made of CAAF (combination of carbon, aramid and fibreglass).
- With 3 different outer shell sizes for an optimum fit to each size.
- EPS inner shell in 4 sizes and 4 densities for optimum shock absorption.
- The IVS ventilation system (Integrated Ventilation System) consists of three adjustable air inlets on the front and 2 exhaust fans in the rear. The ventilation of the upper zone has been designed to receive the greatest airflow directly to the head.
- With a removable air inlet on the chin bar that offers excellent ventilation.
- Renewed interior, designed to afford a stable, wraparound and pressure free fit as well as maximum comfort and acoustic insulation. With Sanitized treatment (antibacterial), 2Dry (for excellent moisture absorption) and Microsense (for a soft and comfortable feel). The collar part has water resistant treatment to prevent water from entering the helmet. The interior is completely removable and washable.
- Design of the side padding is optimized for wearers of glasses.
- Anti-scratch screen designed to provide a large field of vision. Includes a Pinlock 100% MaxVision.
- Detachable screen to offer the possibility of using Cross/Enduro goggles when the screen is not mounted.
- Has With a screen microaperture system which can be adjusted to several different heights.
- Adjustable visor to limit the sail effect and improve high-speed stability. The visor is detachable (intended for road use).
- Double d-ring retention system.
- Prepared for mounting a universal intercom system (not included).
Helmet homologated in accordance with the European regulations ECE / ONU R22.05.