AGV Compact ST Helmet Matte Black. Taking the modular helmet concept to a higher level, the Compact ST has been homologated as a full face helmet (when closed) and as a jet helmet (when open). In the open position it affords a compact design capable of providing superb aerodynamic performance. With a practical sun visor and a renovated interior, with high tech materials and seamless in the more sensitive areas in order to afford maximum comfort. The Compact ST is a versatile, functional helmet, ideal for touring as well as urban use.
- HIR-TH resin shell (High Resistance Thermoplastic Resin). The inner structure has 4 density EPS for optimum impact absorption.
- Chin bar mechanism designed to afford a compact design in the "jet" configuration.
- The metal chin bar locking system ensure the dual homologation P/J (Full face and Jet),
- IVS Ventilation system with 4 large air inlets and 2 side extractors. All the vents are adjustable.
- Renovated interior, designed to afford a stable, wrap around, pressure less fit as well as maximum comfort (seamless in the more sensitive areas). With Sanitized treatment (anti-bacteria), 2Dry (for superb moisture wicking) and Microsense (for a soft, comfortable feel). The collar has a water resistant treatment to avoid water getting into the helmet and reflective elements for greater visibility at night or under poor light. The entire interior is removable and washable.
- Predisposition for the new integrated communication platform SHARE (not included).
- Clear anti-scratch screen with Pinlock brackets. Affords maximum vertical and horizontal (190°) vision. Includes Pinlock.
- Integrated Sun Visor (ISV) with scratch resistant visor and tool-free replacement system.
- XQRS (X-tra Quick Release System): patented mechanism for removing and substituting the screen without tools and in a few seconds.
- Removable breath guard and chin curtain of new design to reduce noise levels.
- Micrometric closure system.
- Weight: 1780g +/- 50g.
Helmet homologated in accordance with the European regulations ECE / ONU R22.05.
It is only legally relevant in those countries where standard ECE 22.05 is applied. Helmet homologated for riding with the chin bar open as well as with the chin bar closed.
|Riding Style||Touring Scooter / Urban|
|Features||Removable interior Micrometric fastener With sun visor Pinlock included|
|Homologation||ECE 22.05 P/J|
|EAN||8026656631988 8026656631995 8026656632008 8026656632015 8026656632022|