AGV presents the Corsa R, a new helmet that offers sporting benefits in circuit and road. Thanks to the incorporation of racing technology of the Pista GP R, the Corsa R is sportier than its predecessor, the AGV Corsa. In addition, the graphics of Valentino Rossi make it an amazing helmet.
Oh dear, we have run out of this size. Shall we let you know when it’s available?
We have these similar products available
AGV Corsa R Helmet Matte Black. With many features of the top of the range (Pista GP R), but in a CAAF shell and with adjustable ventilations, the Corsa R has been designed to afford extraordinary performance. With a renewed interior for a stable, enveloping fit, without pressure and with reversible padding in the top part, with a warmer side and a cooler one, in order to adapt at all times to the rider's needs. It also has a removable breath guard and chin curtain, as well as an efficient IVS integrated ventilation system.
- Outer shell made of CAAF (combination of carbon, aramid and fibreglass). The inner structure has 5 density EPS for optimum impact absorption. With 4 outer shell sizes and 4 inner shell sizes for a perfect fit to each size.
- The shape of the helmet has been designed to favour maximum aerodynamic efficacy and to minimise the risk that the energy generated by any eventual impact is transmitted to the clavicle. The rear lines minimise interference with the race suit when the rider is couples with the bike.
- The IVS ventilation system consists of 5 large air inlets and 2 rear exhausts. The ventilation of the upper front part has been strategically placed in order to receive the greatest air flow with no interference from the solar visor. All the inlets are adjustable.
- New ducts on the chin bar which help to uniformly distribute the airflow over the entire screen surface.
- The new rear spoiler, wind tunnel tested, affording high aerodynamic efficacy and stabilises the helmet at high speeds. It has been designed to come off in the event of an accident and thus maintain the round structure of the outer shell.
- Renovated interior. Designed to afford a stable, enveloping fit, without pressure, as well as maximum comfort (seamless in the more sensitive areas). With Sanitized treatment (anti-bacterial), 2Dry (for superb moisture wicking) and Microsense (for a soft, comfortable feel). The neck area has a water resistant treatment to stop water getting into the helmet and reflective elements for greater visibility for night riding and under poor light. The entire interior is removable and washable.
- Removable breath guard and chin curtain.
- New, class 1 optics, anti-scratch screen with brackets for Pinlock and tear-offs. Designed to afford an 85° vertical field of view in the racing position and 190° of horizontal vision. Includes a 100% MaxVision Pinlock (120) and Tear-Off kit.
- Visor micro-opening system.
- The screen incorporates a patented closure system (VLS) which avoids accidental opening. The thickness of the screen varies between 4 and 5 mm in function of the area, increasing protection of the eyes and face.
- XQRS (X-tra Quick Release System): metallic screen mechanism with "Roto-translational" movement for a perfect fit to the helmet. Allows for tool less extraction in a few seconds.
- New Safety Release System which allows the side padding to be removed in the event of an accident.
- Double buckle closure system.
- Weight: 1345 g +/- 50g (in sizes XS and S).
Helmet homologated in accordance with European regulations ECE / ONU R22.05.
Combine it with
Customers who purchased this, also purchased
Ask the community
Ask the Motocard community
Do you have a doubt about this product? Ask our community