AGV bring a new motorcycle helmet on the 2019 motorcycle helmet market! The AGV K-6 is an excellent sport-touring helmet that promises to be a top seller! Discover the analysis, our opinion and its characteristics (and prices) on our presentation in our blog.
Oh dear, we have run out of this size. Shall we let you know when it’s available?
We have these similar products available
AGV K6 Helmet Black. The K6 is AGV’s new full face helmet which incorporates the best features of the sport and touring segment. Extremely versatile, it’s valid for all types of journeys on sports, naked or sport-touring bikes. Made of carbon and aramid fibre, it presents a very modern and aerodynamic design. It includes an efficient ventilation system and is prepared for the installation of the Ark communication system.
- Outer shell made of CAAF (combination of carbon, aramid and fibreglass). Available in 4 exterior sizes to fit the physical constitution of each rider (XS-S), (MS), ML-L), (XL-XXL). The interior has EPS (interior structure) of 5 densities for optimum impact absorption and has been made in 4 sizes.
- Optimised aerodynamics to offer superb stability and air penetration at any speed and riding position. The lower profile is designed to minimise the risk that the energy generated by an eventual impact is transmitted to the clavicle area. With a small rear spoiler to reduce turbulence. The ventilation system is formed by five, large, adjustable, front air inlets and a rear exhaust. The air inlets are strategically placed in order to receive the greatest air flow.
- Interior designed to offer a stable, wraparound, pressure free fit, as well as maximum comfort. With Sanitized (antibacterial), 2Dry (for superb moisture wicking) and Microsense (for a soft comfortable feel) treatment. The neck part has breathable fabric with synthetic leather stretch inserts with water resistant treatment to avoid the water entering the helmet. The interior is fully removable and washable. The padding in the upper area has been made in soft fabric to afford stability at high speeds. Optimised side padding design for prescription eyewear. With detachable chin curtain and breath guard.
- Emergency release system of the side padding in the event of an accident, to facilitate helmet removal by medical personnel.
- Class 1 optics, anti-scratch screen designed to afford an 85 degree vertical field of view in the racing position and 190 degrees of horizontal vision. An anti-fog Pinlock MaxVision (120) sheet come as standard.
- The screen incorporates a patented closure system (VLS) which avoids accidental opening. The thickness of the screen is 4 mm. With a micro apertures system to afford greater stability at high speeds and additional ventilation.
- The screen mechanism allows for tool less extraction and has metallic parts for greater strength.
- The K6 is prepared for integrating the ARK communication system (sold separately).
- Double buckle closure.
- Weight: 1350 g +/-50 g (for sizes XS and S).
Helmet homologated in accordance with the European regulations ECE / ONU R22.05.
Combine it with
Customers who purchased this, also purchased
Ask the community
Ask the Motocard community
Do you have a doubt about this product? Ask our community