Agv K6 S Helmet Matt Petrolio. The K6 S is the successor to the K6 approved according to the new ECE 22.06 regulation. It is a full-face helmet that incorporates the best features of the sport and touring segments. Extremely versatile, it is valid for all types of trips on sports, naked or sport-touring motorcycles. Made of carbon fiber and aramid, it has a very modern and aerodynamic design. It incorporates an efficient ventilation system, very comfortable interior padding and is predisposed to mount the ARK communication system.
- External shell made of carbon fiber and aramid. Available in 4 exterior sizes to adjust to the physical complexion of each pilot (XS-S), (MS), (ML-L), (XL-XXL). The interior incorporates 5-density EPS (internal structure) for optimal shock absorption and has been manufactured in 4 sizes. Lower profile designed to minimize the risk of the energy generated by an eventual impact being transmitted to the clavicle area.
- Optimized aerodynamics to offer excellent stability and air penetration at any speed and driving position. It has a rear spoiler to reduce turbulence.
- The ventilation system consists of five large adjustable front air inlets and a rear extractor. Air inlets strategically located to receive the greatest air flow. They have been ergonomically designed for use with gloves.
- Interior designed to offer a stable, enveloping and pressure-free fit, as well as maximum comfort. It has Sanitized treatment (antibacterial), 2Dry (for excellent moisture absorption) and Microsense (for a soft and comfortable touch). The neck part has breathable fabric with synthetic leather inserts with water resistant treatment to prevent water from penetrating the helmet. The interior is completely removable and washable. The padding in the upper area and the rails have been made of soft fabric to offer stability at high speeds. Side padding design optimized for glasses wearers. It has a chin guard.
- It incorporates an emergency removal system for the side padding in the event of an accident, to facilitate the removal of the helmet by medical personnel.
- Optical class 1 anti-scratch screen designed to offer a vertical field of vision of 85 degrees in competition position and 190 degrees of horizontal vision. It incorporates a Pinlock MaxVision (120) anti-fog sheet as standard.
- The screen incorporates a patented locking system (VLS) that prevents its accidental opening. The micro opening system to offer greater stability at high speeds and additional ventilation.
- The multi-step visor mechanism allows the visor to be removed without the use of tools and incorporates metal parts for greater resistance. Patented locking system.
- The K6 S incorporates the predisposition to integrate the ARK communication system (sold separately).
- Double buckle retention system.
- Weight: 1,255 grams. +/- 50 gr. (in sizes XS and S).
- ECE 22.06
|Sport / Racing Touring Scooter / Urban
|Removable interior Double buckle fastener Emergency Quick Release System Pinlock included
|C.AGV.K6-S PET MT-013