AGV K-1 Helmet Rossi Mugello 2015. The K-1 is the new full face helmet from AGV, the successor of the K-3. Even though it is the most accessible range of the brand, AGV has applied its most advanced technologies derived from the Corsa R and the Track GP R. It is the perfect helmet for those looking for a sporty design and a good quality-price relation.
- Outer shell in highly resistant and very light thermoplastic resin. Available in 2 sizes of outer shell to better fit each size. Inner shell in EPS in 4 sizes and 4 densities for optimum impact absorbance.
- The shape of the helmet has been designed to favour the aerodynamic efficiency and to minimise the risk that the energy generated by an eventual impact is transmitted to the clavicle area.
- Ventilation system is made up of air inlets on the top, on the chin bar and has a spoiler on the rear with built in air extractors; providing superb aerodynamic performance and optimum internal cooling. The ventilations have been optimised via CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics).
- The new rear spoiler, tested in the wind tunnel, affords high aerodynamic efficiency and stabilises the helmet at high speeds.
- Clear anti-scratch screen designed to offer a vertical field of view in the race position and 190° of horizontal vision. Prepared for mounting an anti-fog Pinlock sheet. The screen mechanism is 40% smaller than in the K-3 model.
- XQRS (X-tra Quick Release System): mechanism for removing and substituting the screen without tools and in a few seconds.
- Screen micro-aperture system.
- The interior has been designed to afford a stable, wraparound and pressure free fit, as well as for maximum comfort. With Sanitized treatment (anti-bacterial), 2Dry (for superb moisture wicking) and Microsense (for a soft, comfortable feel). The interior is fully removable and washable.
- Design of the side pads optimised for eyeglass wearers.
- Double buckle closure.
- Breath guard and chin curtain included.
- Weight: 1.49 kg +/-50g (in MS size).
Helmet homologated in accordance with the European regulations ECE / ONU R22.05.
|Riding Style||Sport / Racing Touring Scooter / Urban|
|Features||Removable interior Double buckle fastener|
|Reference||C.AGV.K1 MUGELLO 15|