AGV K-1 S Rossi Helmet Grazie Vale. The K-1 S is the successor to the K-1 approved according to the new ECE 22.06 regulation. Even though it is the brand's most accessible range, AGV has applied its most advanced technologies derived from MotoGP to it. It is the perfect helmet for those looking for a sporty design and good value for money. It is ideal for any type of route in all types of situations.
- Outer shell made of highly resistant and very light thermoplastic resin. Available in 2 outer shell sizes for a better fit for each size. EPS inner shell in 4 sizes and 4 densities for optimum shock absorption.
- Lower profile designed to minimize the risk of the energy generated by an eventual impact being transmitted to the clavicle area.
- The ventilation system consists of 5 air inlets and 2 rear extractors. It has air inlets in the upper area, on the chin guard and has a spoiler at the rear with integrated air extractors; provides excellent aerodynamic performance and optimal internal cooling.
- The rear spoiler, tested in the wind tunnel, offers high aerodynamic efficiency and stabilizes the helmet at high speeds.
- Clear anti-scratch screen designed to offer a vertical field of vision in competition position and 190º horizontal vision.
- Predisposition to mount a Pinlock anti-fog sheet (not included).
- XQRS (X-tra Quick Release System): mechanism to remove and replace the screen without tools and in a few seconds.
- It has a micro-opening system for the screen.
- Interior in Dry-Comfort fabric designed to offer a stable, enveloping and very comfortable pressure-free fit. The entire interior is removable and washable.
- Side padding design optimized for glasses wearers.
- Predisposition to mount a universal communication system.
- Double buckle closure system.
- Breath guard and chin curtain included.
- Weight: 1,500 gr. +/- 50 gr. (in the first shell size).
- ECE 22.06
|Riding Style||Sport / Racing Touring Scooter / Urban|
|Features||Removable interior Double buckle fastener|