This is how the new AGV K-3 SV Max Vision full-face helmet looks. A new sport-touring helmet for tight budgets.
Oh dear, we have run out of this size. Shall we let you know when it’s available?
We have these similar products available
AGV K-3 SV Pinlock MaxVision Helmet Balloon. The K-3 SV is the result of the experience gained during the design process of the Pista GP and the Corsa. Its outer shell made of thermoplastic resin provides an extremely compact and lightweight structure with a incomparable safety features. This helmet is suitable both for those riders who prioritise comfort features and high performance as well as for those who are looking for design and a good quality-price relationship. With Pinlock MaxVision to deliver clear vision under any weather condition.
- Outer shell in HIR-TH resin (High Resistant Thermoplastic).
- Available in 2 sizes of outer shell to better fit each size. Inner shell in EPS in 4 sizes and 4 densities for optimum impact absorbance. Lower profile designed to minimize the risk that the energy generated by a possible impact is transmitted to the area of the collarbone.
- The IVS ventilation system (Integrated Ventilation System) is formed by five large air inlets and 2 exhaust fans in the rear. The ventilation of the upper front area has been strategically placed to receive the most air flow.
- New, clear, anti-scratch and anti-fog screen designed to provide a horizontal field of view of 190 degrees.
- Comes with an anti-fog Pinlock 100% MaxVision sheet as standard to deliver clear vision under any weather condition.
- XQRS (X-tra Quick Release System): mechanism for removing and substituting the screen without tools and in a few seconds.
- Screen mechanism with PVS system (Perimetrical Visor Seal) for improved seal and protection against draughts and noise.
- Integrated solar visor (IVS) with anti-scratch treatment; easily detachable without tools.
- Dry-Comfort padded interior with hygienic treatment completely removable and washable.
- Removable breath guard and chin curtain.
- Micrometric closure system.
Helmet homologated in accordance with the European regulations ECE / ONU R22.05.
Combine it with
Customers who purchased this, also purchased
Ask the community
Ask the Motocard community
Do you have a doubt about this product? Ask our community