The K-3 SV Pinlock is the result of the experience gained during the design process of the Pista GP and the Corsa. A very complete and versatile sport-touring helmet designed for those users looking for comfort and high performance, but also for those who seek design and a good value for money.
Oh dear, we have run out of this size. Shall we let you know when it’s available?
We have these similar products available
AGV K-3 SV Pinlock Rossi Misano 2014 Helmet. The K-3 SV is the result of the experience acquired during the process of designing the Pista GP and the Corsa.The outer shell is made of thermoplastic resin which offers an extremely light and compact structure with unbeatable safety features. This helmet is suitable for those riders who give priority to comfort features and high performance as well as those looking for design and a good quality-price ratio.
- Outer shell in painted HIR-TH resin (High Resistant Thermoplastic). Available in 2 sizes of outer shell to better fit each size. Inner shell with EPS in 4 sizes and 4 densities.
- The IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) consists of 5 large air inlets and 2 rear extractors. The front upper ventilation has been strategically placed to receive greater airflow.
- Clear, anti-scratch and anti-fog screen designed to afford a wide vertical and lateral field of vision. With a Pinlock anti-fog sheet as standard.
- XQRS (X-tra Quick Release System): mechanism for removing and substituting the screen without tools and in a few seconds.
- Screen mechanism with PVS system (Perimetrical Visor Seal) for a better seal and protection against air currents and noise.
- Integrated Solar Visor (ISV) with anti-scratch treatment; easily removed without tools.
- Completely detachable and washable Dry-Comfort inner padding with hygienic treatment.
- Removable breath guard and chin curtain.
- Micrometric fastening system.
- Predisposition for the new SHARE integrated communication system (not included).
- ECE 22.05
Combine it with
Customers who purchased this, also purchased
Ask the community
Ask the Motocard community
Do you have a doubt about this product? Ask our community