Choose your size
AGV Orbyt Helmet Metro 46. The Orbyt is the new jet helmet from AGV designed to offer excellent comfort, protection and freedom for urban driving. It incorporates a wide screen and a practical sun visor (can be activated from the outside). It is the successor of the Fluid.
- Outer shell made of HIR-TH resin (High Resistant Thermoplastic).
- Available in 2 outer shell sizes for a better fit to each size.
- EPS inner shell in 2 sizes and 3 densities for optimum shock absorption.
- The IVS ventilation system (Integrated Ventilation System) is formed by an adjustable air inlet located in the upper front. It has been strategically placed to receive the greatest air flow.
- Dry-Comfort interior padding with hygienic treatment, completely removable and washable. Protective nape padding is not removable.
- Design of the side padding is optimized for wearers of glasses.
- Wide screen clear with anti-scratch treatment that covers below chin level.
- Integrated Sun visor with anti-scratch treatment, detachable without the need for tools.
- Sun Viewer Control Mechanism: lets you operate the sun visor by turning the circular plate on the left side of the helmet.
- Micrometric closure system.
- Prepared for mounting a universal intercom system (not included).
Helmet homologated in accordance with the European regulations ECE / ONU R22.05.