Agv Pista GP RR E2206 Helmet Mono Carbon Iridium. The new Pista GP RR is homologated according to the FIM racing regulations and the new ECE 22.06 regulations. The racing helmet developed in MotoGP, now available to all riders. This is the same helmet used by professional AGV riders in Moto GP and Superbikes. Its 100% carbon fiber outer shell offers lines that minimize interference with the competition suit and its interior with an adaptable fit, avoiding seams in the most sensitive areas. It has metal vents developed in MotoGP and a rear spoiler to improve aerodynamic performance and stability at high speed. Every detail has been designed to ensure maximum performance.
- External shell (external structure) 100% made of carbon fiber. Available in 4 exterior sizes to adjust to the physical complexion of each pilot (XS-S), (MS), (ML-L), (XL-XXL). The interior incorporates 5-density EPS (internal structure) for optimal shock absorption and has been manufactured in 4 sizes.
- The shape of the shell and the structure of the EPS have been designed to minimize rotational accelerations (FIM approved). Lower profile designed to minimize the risk of the energy generated by an eventual impact being transmitted to the clavicle area. The lines at the rear minimize interference with the racing suit when the rider is attached to the bike.
- The ventilation system consists of five large front air inlets and 2 rear extractors. New metal vents combine strength and protection. Thanks to the entry of a large air flow and its 2 rear extractors, the speed of air circulation inside the helmet is increased, achieving high interior cooling. The air inlets on the chin guard direct the airflow to the entire surface of the visor to prevent fogging. Vent covers included with the helmet.
- The new wind tunnel-tested rear spoiler offers high aerodynamic efficiency and stabilizes the helmet at high speeds. It has been designed to detach in the event of an accident and thus maintain the rounded structure of the outer shell.
- Renovated interior with 360º adaptation system. It has been designed to offer a stable, enveloping and pressure-free fit, as well as maximum comfort. It has Sanitized treatment (antibacterial), 2Dry (for excellent moisture absorption) and Microsense (for a soft and comfortable touch). The neck part has breathable fabric with elastic inserts with water-resistant treatment to prevent water from penetrating the helmet. The interior is completely removable and washable. The padding in the upper area has been made of soft fabric to offer stability at high speeds. Cheek pads made of elastic and breathable microfiber. Seams have been avoided in the most sensitive areas of the head for maximum comfort. It has a removable chin guard and nose guard.
- It incorporates an emergency removal system for the side padding in the event of an accident, to facilitate medical personnel's removal of the helmet.
- Hydration system developed in MotoGP fully integrated into the helmet. The tube has a valve located in the area of the chin guard for a constant and comfortable hydration of the pilot. The hydration system is fully removable.
- Optical class 1 anti-scratch screen designed to offer a vertical field of vision of 85 degrees in competition position and 190 degrees of horizontal vision. It comes standard with a Pinlock MaxVision (120) anti-fog sheet and Tear-Off supports. A Tear-Off kit is included with the helmet. The thickness of the screen is 5mm. It has a micro-opening system.
- The screen mechanism allows the screen to be removed without the use of tools and incorporates metal parts for greater resistance. It has a patented locking system.
- Titanium double buckle retention system.
- Weight: 1,450 gr. +/- 50 gr. (in the first shell size).
Helmet homologated by the FIM for races and championships.
- ECE 22.06
|Riding Style||Sport / Racing|
|Features||Removable interior Double buckle fastener Emergency Quick Release System Pinlock included|
|Homologation||FIM-FRHPhe-01 ECE 22.06|
|Reference||C.AGV.PISGPRR22 CRB IR-012|