AGV Pista GP RR Rossi Soleluna 2019. The MotoGP developed helmet, now available for all riders. This is the same helmet as used by the AGV pro riders in MotoGP and Superbikes. The Pista GP RR has FIM homologation, which certifies an unbeatable requirement level as regards safety and protection. The outer shell is made 100% of carbon fibre, providing lines which minimise interference with the race suit and its interior with an adjustable fit avoids seams in the more sensitive areas. With metallic ventilations developed in MotoGP and a rear spoiler to improve the aerodynamic features and stability at high speed. Each detail has been designed to ensure maximum performance.
- Outer shell (outer structure) is made 100% of carbon fibre. Available in 4 exterior sizes to fit the physical constitution of each rider (XS-S), (MS), ML-L), (XL-XXL). The interior has EPS (interior structure) of 5 densities for optimum impact absorption and has been made in 4 sizes. Its structure is extremely compact and light with unequalled safety features.
- The shape of the shell and the EPS structure have been designed to minimise rotational accelerations (FIM homologation). The interior profile is designed to minimise the risk that the energy generated by an eventual impact is transmitted to the clavicle area. The rear lines minimise interference with the race suit when the rider is coupled with the bike.
- The IVS ventilation system consists of five large air inlets and 2 rear exhausts. The ventilation of the upper front part has been strategically placed in order to receive the greatest air flow.
- The new metallic ventilations combine strength and protection. Thanks to the entrance of a great air flow and the 2 rear exhausts, the air circulation speed is increased inside the helmet, achieving a good cooling of the interior. The air inlets on the chin bar direct the air flow over the entire screen surface in order to avoid misting. Ventilation plugs are included with the helmet.
- The new, wind tunnel tested, rear spoiler affords high aerodynamic efficiency and stabilises the helmet at high speeds. It has been designed to come off in the event of an accident and thus maintain the rounded structure of the outer shell.
- Renovated interior with 360° adaptation system. It has been designed to offer a stable, wraparound, pressure free fit, as well as maximum comfort. With Sanitized (antibacterial), 2Dry (for superb moisture wicking) and Microsense (for a soft comfortable feel) treatment. The neck part has breathable fabric with stretch inserts with water resistant treatment to avoid the water entering the helmet The upper part of the padding is patented and is reversible: with a warmer and a cooler side, in order to adapt to the rider’s needs at all times. The interior is fully removable and washable. The padding in the upper area has been made in soft fabric to afford stability at high speeds. Cheek pads made of stretch, breathable microfiber. Seams have been avoided in the more sensitive areas of the head for maximum comfort. With detachable chin curtain and breath guard.
- Emergency release system of the side padding in the event of an accident, to facilitate helmet removal by medical personnel.
- Hydration system fully integrated into the helmet, developed in MotoGP. The tube has a valve situated in the area of the chin bar for constant and convenient hydration of the rider. The hydration system is fully removable.
- The new, class 1 optics, anti-scratch screen has been designed to afford an 85 degree vertical field of view in the racing position and 190 degrees of horizontal vision. An anti-fog Pinlock MaxVision (120) sheet and Tear-Off brackets come as standard. A Tear-Off kit is included with the helmet.
- The screen incorporates a patented closure system (VLS) which avoids accidental opening. The thickness of the screen is 5 mm. With a micro apertures system.
- The screen mechanism allows for tool less extraction and has metallic parts for greater strength. "Roto-translational" system in the mechanism for a perfect fit of the screen to the helmet.
- Double buckle closure.
- Weight: 1450 g +/-50 g (for sizes XS and S).
Helmet homologated in accordance with the European regulations ECE / ONU R22.05.
- 22.05 / DOT
Helmet homologated by the FIM for races and championships.