AGV Veloce S Rossi Soleluna Helmet. Shell made of a combination of carbon, aramide and fiberglass with a renewed interior for a stable, enveloping fit, without pressure. The anti-scratch screen has been designed to maximise the field of view and includes Pinlock.
- Outer shell made of CAAF (combination of carbon, aramid and fibreglass). The inner structure has 5 density EPS for optimum impact absorption. With 4 outer shell sizes and 4 inner shell sizes for a perfect fit to each size.
- The IVS ventilation system consists of 5 large air inlets and 2 rear exhausts. The ventilation of the upper front part has been strategically placed in order to receive the greatest air flow. All the inlets are adjustable.
- Renovated interior. Designed to afford a stable, enveloping fit, without pressure, as well as maximum comfort (seamless in the more sensitive areas). With Sanitized treatment (anti-bacterial), 2Dry (for superb moisture wicking) and Microsense (for a soft, comfortable feel). The neck area has a water resistant treatment to stop water getting into the helmet and reflective elements for greater visibility for night riding and under poor light. The entire interior is removable and washable.
- Removable breath guard and chin curtain.
- Class 1 optics, anti-scratch screen with brackets for Pinlock and tear-offs. Affords maximum vertical and horizontal vision (190°). Includes Pinlock.
- The screen incorporates a patented closure system (VLS) which avoids accidental opening. With a thickness of up to 3.3 mm for superb protection.
- XQRS (X-tra Quick Release System): metallic screen mechanism with "Roto-translational" movement for a perfect fit to the helmet. Allows for tool less extraction in a few seconds.
- Safety Release System which allows the side padding to be removed in the event of an accident.
- Double buckle closure system.
- Weight: 1315 g +/- 50g (in sizes XS and S).
Helmet homologated in accordance with the European regulations ECE / ONU R22.05.