If you don't know, retro, vintage is cool and this trend has also reached the bike equipment. AGV has launched a special collection called Legends versioning the helmet model worn by Giacomo Agostini at the end of the 60s and the 70s, the AGV X3000. An authentic jewel with old-timer aesthetics but with last-batch technology that we analyze below.
Oh dear, we have run out of this size. Shall we let you know when it’s available?
We have these similar products available
AGV X3000 Helmet Matte Black (Legends Collection). The design of the X3000 has inspired the first full-face helmet with which Agostini won some of his 15 world titles. Here AGV has applied their technologies of comfort, protection and ventilation derived from current helmets. It is characterized by having a very modern shell with a clean and rounded shape and with vintage details.
- Outer shell made of fibre glass. Available in 3 sizes of outer shell to better fit each size.
- EPS inner shell in 3 sizes.
- Air entry into the screen which channels the air effectively towards the inside of the helmet. Can be opened and closed.
- Premium padded interior finished in leather and suede and embroidered logo to further enhance its retro design.
- The padded interior is removable and washable.
- Clear screen with anti-scratch treatment.
- Microaperture screen system.
- Double buckle closure system.
Helmet homologated in accordance with the European regulations ECE / ONU R22.05.
Combine it with
Customers who purchased this, also purchased
Ask the community
Ask the Motocard community
Do you have a doubt about this product? Ask our community