The Airoh Aviator 2.2 is the latest evolution of the most advanced off-road helmet of the Italian brand used in racing by riders like Antonio Cairoli, Marvin Musquin in MX or Tady Blazusiak in Enduro. Your letter is lighter, better visibility and better ventilation.
Oh dear, we have run out of this size. Shall we let you know when it’s available?
We have these similar products available
Airoh Aviator 2.2 Restyle Helmet Red. It's the evolution of the successful Aviator 2.1 model. It is lighter, the new rear spoiler is built into the shell, it has a greater field of vision, an improved ventilation system and a renewed chin guard for maximum protection.
Outer shell made with Multi Axial Composite Fibre:
Outer shell hand made of carbon fibre and Kevlar. The use of Multi Axial technology provides a great capacity for shock absorption while providing a very contained weight.
3 outer shell sizes:
The outer shell is made in 3 sizes of shell to provide a high level of comfort and to adapt perfectly to the physique of each rider.
Anatomic inner shell whose design conforms to the majority of riders thanks to the know-how that Airoh has acquired over time. The Canalisation of the shell, together with the structure of the interior padding, ensure excellent temperature control and optimal conditions of use.
Completely removable and washable Interior. Made of microfiber with 2Dry treatment, prevents the entry of dust and ensures a very fresh sensation. Its structure allows air circulation through the padding and extracts the moisture to the outside.
Double aluminium buckle fastening system.
- It has multitude of air inlets on the front and on the top to achieve optimal control of the inside temperature.
- There are also air extractors, allowing the removal of the hot air generated inside the helmet.
- The inlet on the chin guard incorporates a grid to prevent the entrance of stones and incorporates a small filter to prevent dust from entering.
- Possibility of installing covers in the vents on top of the shell.
- Adjustable visor with snap-action screws.
- Adjustable appendix on the visor.
- Removable breath guard.
- Built in support for GoPro camera.
- It includes a spare parts kit.
- Weight 950g for size M.
Helmet homologated in accordance with the European regulations ECE / ONU R22.05.
Customers who purchased this, also purchased
Ask the community
Ask the Motocard community
Do you have a doubt about this product? Ask our community