Airoh Strycker Helmet White Gloss. Helmet made of a high-performance, lightweight and resistant fiber composite. It is characterized by incorporating the AMS 2 (Airoh Multiaction Safety System) protection system that allows the dissipation of kinetic energy in the event of an angular impact and has the AEFR (Airoh Emergency Fast Remove) system.
- Outer shell made with HPC (High Performance Composite) composite fibre.
- Outer shell made with 3 shell sizes to offer a high level of comfort and to adapt perfectly to the physical complexion of each rider.
- The Strycker incorporates the AMS2 (Airoh Multiaction Safety System) protection system that provides greater safety, ventilation and comfort. It is a system that offers greater absorption of the rotational energy transmitted to the head in the event of an angular impact, thus reducing the risk of brain injury. Airoh patented technology.
- Fully removable and washable interior padding made of hypoallergenic fabric for perfect comfort.
- The ventilation system consists of 5 air inlets in the front area and in the chin bar and air extractors in the rear area. These extractors promote the flow of air inside the helmet and extract the hot air from the inside.
- It incorporates the AEFR (Airoh Emergency Fast Remove) system, which facilitates the removal of the helmet from the outside in the event of an accident, since it allows the side padding to be removed.
- Double buckle closure system.
- Weight: From 1.310 g. + -50g.
Helmet homologated in accordance with the European regulations ECE / ONU R22.05.
|Riding Style||Motocross / Enduro|
|Features||Removable interior Double buckle fastener Emergency Quick Release System|