Alpinestars S-M5 Compass Helmet Black / Diva Pink. The new SM-5 is the result of more than 5 years of intensive study, development, and testing. All aspects have been studied to make a very safe and comfortable helmet. Made of thermo-injected polymer with varying degrees of thickness, it is characterized by being very light and ventilated. The visor has been designed to detach in the event of a possible fall.
- Very light outer shell made of resistant advanced thermoplastic material.
- 2 sizes of outer shell to perfectly adapt to the physical complexion of each rider.
- The exterior and interior surfaces have been designed to minimize the effects of oblique impacts.
- Inner shell of 5 different densities in certain areas to offer a great capacity to absorb impacts.
- The Supertech S-M5's visor has been designed to detach in the event of an eventual fall. It comes off at a given degree of force and at any angle.
- Provides maximum ventilation thanks to multiple air intakes and air extractors on the back to extract hot air from inside the helmet.
- The visor has been aerodynamically designed to direct the air directly to the air intakes to offer perfect ventilation.
- The lower part of the helmet has been made of soft EPS foam and has been designed to minimize the risk of the energy generated by an eventual impact being transmitted to the clavicle area.
- Fully removable and washable Silverplus® interior padding is extremely comfortable. They incorporate an anti-bacteria treatment and are characterized by their high perspiration and sweat absorption capacity.
- Removable side padding for emergency situations. They have been manufactured in contoured 3D foam.
- Pre-installation to incorporate the hydration kit.
- Soft 26mm textile strap. wider for maximum safety and comfort.
- Stainless steel double buckle closure.
Helmet homologated in accordance with the European regulations ECE / ONU R22.05.
|Motocross / Enduro
|Removable interior Double buckle fastener
|C.AL.S-M5 COMPA NG/RS-1839