Alpinestars S-M5 Corp Helmet Black / Glossy Pink. The new SM-5 is approved according to the new ECE 22.06 regulation. It is the result of development and testing and all aspects have been studied to make a very safe and comfortable helmet. Made of thermo-injected polymer with variable degrees of thickness, it is characterized by being very light and ventilated. The visor has been designed so that it detaches in the event of a possible fall. The new SM-5 with the new 22.06 approval is easier to put on and take off.
- Very light outer shell made of resistant advanced thermoplastic material.
- 3 outer shell sizes to perfectly adapt to the physical complexion of each pilot.
- The exterior and interior surfaces have been designed to minimize the effects of oblique impacts.
- Inner shell with different densities in certain areas to offer great shock absorption capacity.
- The visor of the Supertech S-M5 has been designed so that it detaches in the event of a fall. It breaks off at a given degree of force and at any angle.
- It offers maximum ventilation thanks to the multiple air inlets and the air extractors at the back to extract hot air from inside the helmet.
- The visor has been aerodynamically designed to direct air directly to the air inlets to offer perfect ventilation.
- The lower part of the helmet has been redesigned with a new profile. The base area offers a relief section. Made of soft EPS foam and has been designed to minimize the risk of the energy generated by an eventual impact being transmitted to the clavicle area.
- Fully removable and washable interior padding, extremely comfortable. They incorporate an antibacterial treatment and are characterized by their high breathability and sweat absorption capacity.
- Removable side padding for emergency situations. They have been made of contoured 3D foam.
- Double buckle closure.
- Weight: 1,350 gr. (in size M).
- ECE 22.06
|Motocross / Enduro
|Removable interior Double buckle fastener Emergency Quick Release System