Alpinestars Supertech S-M10 Helmet Meta Black / Grey / Yellow Fluo. Alpinestars introduces its first Off-Road helmet and endows the Supertech S-M10 with the latest technological advances. It is characterized by being very lightweight and stands out for the incorporation of the MIPS E-2 protection system, and the innovative A-Head technology, which allows for a very customised interior fit. The visor has been designed to detach in case of a possible fall.
- Very light outer shell made of carbon S-M10.
- 4 different outer shell sizes to adapt perfectly to the physique of each rider.
- Inner shell in EPS with different densities.
- MIPS E-2 (Multi-Directional Impact Protection System): The Supertech S-M10 incorporates the latest generation of the MIPS protection system (Multi-Directional Impact Protection System). Consisting of low friction layer that reduces the rotational energy transmitted to the head in the case of an angular impact, thus reducing the risk of brain injury.
- The inside of the helmet, made of EPP foam, has been designed to minimise the risk that the energy generated by a possible impact is transmitted to the area of the collarbone.
- Ventilation system that consists of 19 air inlets and 5 air extractors on the back to extract hot air from the inside the helmet.
- Fully removable and washable and extremely comfortable interior padding. Incorporating anti-bacterial treatment and is characterized by its high breathability and moisture wicking capacity.
- “A-Head” fit technology designed to offer a perfect fit to the top of the head.
- Removable side padding for emergency situations. Manufactured in contoured 3D foam.
- The visor of the Supertech E-M10 is fully integrated into the design of the helmet and has been designed to detach in case of a possible fall. Includes a standard visor and another with a higher angle.
- Pre-installation to incorporate the hydration kit.
- Predisposition for the emergency extraction system, E-Ject.
- Double buckle closure.
Helmet homologated in accordance with the European regulations ECE / ONU R22.05.