Arai MX-V Block Helmet Pink / Neon Yellow / Blu . It is the evolution of the VX-Pro 3 model. It is perfect for practising Motocross, Enduro and Off-Road in general. The simple design of its shell (based on the R75 concept), without exaggerated edges or unnecessary bulges, is not a lack of creativity, but rather a commitment to maintaining its structural integrity to offer optimum resistance to impacts.
- Shell made of CLC (Complex Laminate Construction) fiber composite. It consists of a layer of special fiber exclusive to Arai (very resistant and light) laminated between 2 layers of Super Fiber. This material is 40% stronger than standard fiberglass in extension and flexural strength.
- Efficient ventilation system with various front air inlets and rear extractors for excellent airflow circulation. The latter are removable.
- The chin air inlet can be opened and closed from the inside. It consists of a stainless steel grid (in one piece). It is removable and easy to clean.
- Fully removable and washable Dry-Cool® interior. It has been developed and tested in MotoGP.
- Facial Contour System (FCS): The FCS paddings offer a "spring" effect that makes it easier to put on the helmet. FCS padding better covers the area under the jaw and cheekbones. The FCS offers secure support over a wider area providing greater stability and comfort with minimal pressure.
- Innovative visor: conducts air towards the front inlets for greater cooling, while its different holes help reduce lifting at high speeds. Its long, rounded design helps protect the rider from mud and other elements.
- The side lining on the helmet opening allows the goggle strap to be held firmly even during aggressive riding.
- Double ring closure.
Helmet homologated in accordance with the European regulations ECE / ONU R22.05.
|Motocross / Enduro
|Removable interior Double buckle fastener Emergency Quick Release System