Arai Profile-V Helmet Gun Metallic Frost. The Profile-V is the perfect entrance to the world of Arai. Weighing 80 grams less than its predecessor and with a 5mm wider base to offer greater comfort. Arai has applied its most advanced technologies, such as the VAS screen, an advanced ventilation system and the FCS padded interiors. It is the evolution of the Arai Axcess-3.
- Outer shell manufactured in PB e-cLc (Peripherally Belted e-Complex Laminate Construction)
- “R75 shape”: outer shell design pattern (more resistant, rounder and smoother) which affords greater energy dissipation capacity in the event of an impact and, therefore, greater protection.
- Inner shell made of EPS of different densities in a single piece.
- VAS (Variable Axis System) clear screen with a new mechanism which facilitates the installation and removal of the screen. A new screen closure mechanism has also been incorporated which prevents it from accidentally opening. Comes with an anti-fog Pinlock MaxVision sheet as standard for clear vision under any climatic condition.
- Ventilation System formed by the air inlets in the upper zone, chin guard, screen and 5 extractors in the rear. The air inlet of the chin bar is adjustable to 3 positions for the entrance of fresh air and prevents fogging of the screen. This practical ventilation system allows you to adapt to the needs of each user, to provide the desired airflow at each moment.
- The inner padding has been designed with the FCS system (Facial Contour System) for superb adaptability and is totally detachable and washable. Its outer fabric offers a very soft touch and provides optimum breathability. With a specific space to mount intercom speakers. With an anti-bacterial, anti-dirt and anti-odour treatment.
- Prepared for mounting the Pro Shade System (PSS).
- Double d-ring closure system.
Helmet homologated in accordance with the European regulations ECE / ONU R22.05.