Choose your size
Arai RX-7V Evo Isle of Man TT 2023 Helmet. The new RX-7V Evo is homologated according to the new ECE 22.06 regulation. It is the evolution of the Arai RX-7V racing helmet. Arai has applied its most advanced technologies to it, such as the VAS screen, an advanced ventilation system, and FCS interior padding. The R75 Shape concept consists of offering an outer shell (outer structure) that is more resistant, more rounded, and smoother.
- Made in PB SNC2, it is a combination of Super Fiber and special synthetic fibers of great resistance and flexibility assembled by Arai experts. The use of a new resin offers more resistance to the shell, reducing weight.
- 5-density inner EPS.
- The front ventilation mechanism offers the possibility of adjusting it to 3 positions; open, ajar, and closed, and improves sealing, thereby reducing noise inside the helmet.
- The air inlet located in the upper central area offers 11% more ventilation compared with the previous model and the new larger opening and closing mechanism makes it easier to operate. The upper diffusers are very efficient and work together with the rear Air Wing to improve stability.
- The internal channels ensure a cool environment inside the helmet and the side and rear air vents allow the evacuation of hot air from inside the helmet.
- The incorporation of a new chin guard prevents the entry of turbulence inside the helmet.
- It incorporates visor openings that allow good ventilation directly in the area of the motorcyclist's forehead.
- Patented 5-position adjustable Air Wing® spoiler reduces drag and turbulence at high speeds.
- The interior padding is completely removable and washable. Made with Eco Pure fabric, they offer an optimal touch and excellent antibacterial properties.
- FCS system that improves comfort and provides a perfect fit and support for the jaw and face area.
- The new interior allows a personalized fit thanks to the "Peel Away" system and has a specific space to mount the speakers of an intercom.
- It also incorporates the emergency removal system for the side padding, which allows the helmet to be removed without harming the rider in the event of an accident.
- The new Arai RX-7V Evo incorporates the new VAS Max Vision screen that makes it easy to mount and remove the screen. It has a screen closing mechanism that prevents it from opening accidentally.
- It incorporates a Pinlock MaxVision anti-fog sheet as standard for a clear vision in any weather condition.
- The closure system of the RX-7V Evo is double buckle.
- ECE 22.06
|Riding Style||Sport / Racing|
|Features||Removable interior Double buckle fastener Emergency Quick Release System Pinlock included|
|Reference||C.ARAI.RX7V EVO TT MAN23|