Oh dear, we have run out of this size. Shall we let you know when it’s available?
We have these similar products available
Arai RX-7V RC Helmet Carbon. Arai’s most exclusive helmet is now even better. It is the evolution of the Arai RX-7 RC. Hand-crafted, is the result of Arai’s search for perfection where all the knowledge, the experience and the know-how of this Company concentrated. Improvements include the ventilation system and the interior padding. The technology of the new RX-7V RC comes from the GP-6 RC helmet, especially developed for use in Formula 1.
- Made in CFC (Carbon Fibre Composite); a mixture of high quality carbon fibre of used in the aeronautical industry and resin developed by Arai, achieving a perfect blend for the outer shell. It is an extremely resistant and lightweight carbon fibre shell reinforced with a peripheral band.
- The diffusers of the upper zone of the RX-7V-RC are more rigid and are 20mm longer. These work in conjunction with the rear Air Wing to improve stability. Compared with the diffusers of the RX-7 RC, these are now 19% more efficient. The ventilation mechanism now offers the possibility to regulate it in 3 positions; open, slightly opened and closed, and improves the sealing, thereby reducing the noise inside the helmet.
- The air inlet located in the upper central area offers 11% more ventilation compared to the previous model and the new, larger opening and closing mechanism facilitates their operation.
- The internal ducts ensure a cool environment inside the helmet and the side and rear air outlets permit the removal of hot air from inside the helmet
- The incorporation of a new chin guard avoids turbulence inside the helmet
- The inner padding has been designed with the FCS system (Facial Contour System) for superb adaptability and is totally detachable and washable. Its outer fabric offers a very soft touch and provides optimum breathability. With an anti-bacterial, anti-dirt and anti-odour treatment.
- The new interior allows for a custom fit thanks to the 'peel away' system and has a space specific for installing intercom speakers.
- It also has the emergency release system of the cheek pads, which allows removal of the helmet without harming the rider in the case of an accident
- The RX-7V-RC incorporates the new VAS Max Vision screenwith an entirely new mechanism that facilitates the mounting and removal of the screen. It has also incorporated a new locking mechanism for the screen that prevents this from opening accidentally.
- Comes with a Pinlock anti-fog laminate as standard for clear vision in any weather condition.
- The RX-7V RC closure system is of double buckle.
Helmet homologated in accordance with the European regulations ECE / ONU R22.05.
Combine it with
Customers who purchased this, also purchased
Ask the community
Ask the Motocard community
Do you have a doubt about this product? Ask our community