Choose your size
Bell Broozer Helmet Matte Black. Modular helmet with an aggressive design and style that transmits a unique attitude. Made of polycarbonate and ABS composite. The chin bar is removable to combine according to the type of riding: full face (closed) or jet type (open). The NutraFog II screen offers a wide field of vision as well as protection against mist and UV rays. Certified with dual P / J homologation.
- Shell made of lightweight polycarbonate and ABS.
- 3 shell sizes for a better fit to each size.
- Lining with EPS of different densities.
- NutraFog II™ screen with anti-fog, anti-scratch treatment and UV protection, stands out for offering a large field of vision.
- Ventilation system with adjustable inlets on the chin bar and in the upper area for good air flow circulation.
- Inner padding in antibacterial fabric is removable and washable. The design of the side padding is optimized for spectacle wearers.
- Removable chin bar to transform the full face helmet to a jet type offering versatility to the type of riding. Certified with dual P / J homologation.
- Micrometric quick closure.
- 22.05 / DOT
It is only legally relevant in those countries where standard ECE 22.05 is applied. Helmet homologated for riding with the chin bar open as well as with the chin bar closed.
|Riding Style||Touring Scooter / Urban Cafe Racer / Vintage|
|Homologation||22.05 / DOT P/J|
|Reference||C.BE.BROOZER NEGRO MATE|