Choose your size
Caberg Tourmax Helmet Matt Black. Adventure modular helmet with P/J homologation, extremely versatile and functional. Made of ABS polycarbonate, it has an integrated sun visor, comfortable and breathable interior padding, and incorporates a Pinlock anti-fog lens. Also noteworthy is the predisposition to install the Just Speak Evo communication system.
- Outer shell made of LG Chemi ABS polycarbonate.
- It has P/J homologation to circulate in total safety both with the helmet closed in full-face mode and with the helmet open in jet mode.
- Efficient ventilation system made up of adjustable air inlets in the upper area and in the chin guard and fully integrated air extractors in the rear area of the helmet. It has an efficient internal channeling system.
- Clear screen with anti-scratch treatment. It incorporates Pinlock to prevent the screen from fogging up. It can be quickly disassembled without tools.
- Includes inner sun visor with anti-scratch treatment.
- Removable visor. It transforms into a traditional touring modular helmet.
- Fully removable and washable interior padding made of breathable and hypoallergenic fabric to offer greater freshness.
- Reflective inserts on the back of the neck.
- Micrometric quick release.
- Anti-rain profile.
- Removable chin cover.
- Predisposition for the installation of the Just Speak Evo communication system (not included).
- Weight: 1550 +/- 50gr.
Helmet homologated in accordance with the European regulations ECE / ONU R22.05.
It is only legally relevant in those countries where standard ECE 22.05 is applied. Helmet homologated for riding with the chin bar open as well as with the chin bar closed.
|Riding Style||Touring Trail / Adventure|
|Features||Removable interior Micrometric fastener With sun visor Pinlock included|
|Homologation||ECE 22.05 P/J|
|Reference||C.CG.TOURMAX NEGR MT-17|