Fox V1 Revn Helmet Pink. Helmet of modern and aggressive design. The new Fox V1 is characterized by incorporating the MIPS system, MVRS (the visor is fixed via magnets), it is more ventilated thanks to the improved ventilation system, and has the latest technological advances.
- Outer shell made of injection moulded polycarbonate and ABS that superbly disperses the energy transmitted in an impact.
- 6 shell sizes and 6 sizes of interior EPS to adapt perfectly to the physique of each rider.
- MIPS (Multi-Directional Impact Protection System). This is a layer of low friction that reduces the rotational energy transmitted to the head in the case of an angular impact, thus reducing the risk of brain injury.
- MRVS (Magnetic Visor Release System): This system, patented by Fox, eliminates the visor screws and replaces them with magnets that help the visor to release easily in the event of a crash.
- Redesigned ventilation system which consists of 9 air inlets and 4 extractors in the back to extract hot air from the inside the helmet. The air inlets include a grate to prevent the entrance of stones and mud.
- Fully removable and washable inner padding and cheek pads. They stand out for being very comfortable, breathable and quick drying.
- Double buckle closure.
Helmet homologated in accordance with the European regulations ECE / ONU R22.05.
|Riding Style||Motocross / Enduro|
|Features||Removable interior Double buckle fastener MIPS Technology|
|EAN||191972463846 191972463853 191972463860 191972463877 191972463884 191972463891|