Choose your size
Fox V1 Streak Helmet Flo Red. The new Fox V1 is homologated according to the new standard certificate ECE22-06. Made of injected molded polycarbonate and ABS, it has an improved ventilation system and has the latest technological advances. It stands out for its modern and aggressive design. It has an adjustable visor.
- Outer shell made of injected molded polycarbonate and ABS that excellently disperses the energy transmitted in the event of an impact. It stands out for being very light.
- 4 shell sizes and 7 inner EPS sizes to perfectly adapt to the physical complexion of each rider.
- MIPS (Multi-Directional Impact Protection System). It is a low-friction layer that reduces the rotational energy transmitted to the head in the event of an angular impact, thus reducing the risk of brain injury.
- Redesigned ventilation system consisting of 7 air inlets and 4 air extractors on the back to extract hot air from inside the helmet.
- Fully removable and washable interior padding and cheek pads. They stand out for being very comfortable, breathable and quick-drying.
- Removable ventilation cover in the chin guard area and padded EVA chin guard.
- Adjustable visor with removable screws.
- Double buckle closure.
- ECE 22.06
|Motocross / Enduro
|Removable interior Double buckle fastener MIPS Technology
|C.FX.V1 24STREA ROJ FL-110