Fox V3 2020 Helmet Zebra LE. The top of the Fox range incorporates the latest innovations in order to offer the perfect combination between safety and performance. With two rotational management systems (Fluid Inside™ and MVRS™) for maximum protection, it also has a newly designed chin bar for greater safety, ventilation grids with injected mesh for superb airflow and dual density EPS Varizorb™ foam for extra protection.
- Shell made Multi Composite Technology (MCT) which combines carbon and FRP resins to provide lightness and stiffness at the same time.
- 4 shell sizes and 4 interior EPS sizes to fit perfectly to the physical constitution of each rider.
- Made with dual density EPS Varizorb™ foam: affords greater protection thanks to the dispersion of the impact forces via a larger surface.
- Fluid Inside™ protection system: a low viscosity oil combined with closed cell foam, limits the cerebral fluid and manages the linear and rotational impact regardless of the angle or the type of impact and thus reducing possible cranial injuries.
- MRVS™ (Magnetic Visor Release System) of 2nd generation: The system, patented by Fox that substitutes the three visor with magnets that help the visor to release easily in the event of a fall, has been redesigned to afford greater stability and has improved the release system to help mitigate the external rotational forces.
- CAGE injection moulded chin bar; designed to improve the energy absorption in the event of impact.
- Ventilation grids with injection moulded mesh: affording superb ventilation and airflow, as well as protecting against dirt.
- Removable and washable inner padding made of X-Static® fabric (antibacterial and anti-odour fabric that wicks moisture).
- Double buckle closure.
Helmet homologated in accordance with the European regulations ECE / ONU R22.05.