Klarna.: Pay interest-free in 3 installments of £91.27.
Choose your size
Fox V3 RS Rigz Black Helmet. Fox's top of the range helmet has been redesigned to offer a perfect combination of safety and performance. It has two rotational management systems (MIPS™ and MVRS™) for maximum protection. It also features an efficient ventilation system with injected mesh grilles for excellent airflow circulation and dual-density EPS Varizorb ™ foam for additional protection.
- Shell made of Multi Composite Technology (MCT) which combines carbon and FRP resins to provide lightness and stiffness at the same time.
- 4 shell sizes and 4 interior EPS sizes for a perfect fit.
- EPS compatible with the Eject Helmet Removal System
- Dual density EPS Varizorb™ foam: affords greater protection thanks to the dispersion of the impact forces via a larger surface.
- MIPS (Multi-Directional Impact Protection System): it is a low friction layer that reduces the rotational energy transmitted to the head in the event of an angular impact, thus reducing the risk of brain injury.
- Evolution of the MVRS ™ (Magnetic Visor Release System) system. It has magnets in the central area and two side screws. The visor has been designed to flex on impact before breaking to provide excellent rotational impact management.
- Ventilation grids with injection moulded mesh: affording superb ventilation and airflow, as well as protecting against dirt.
- Removable and washable inner padding made of X-Static® fabric (antibacterial and anti-odour fabric that wicks moisture).
- Double buckle closure made of carbon fibre.
Helmet homologated in accordance with the European regulations ECE / ONU R22.05.